Lots of blues action happening this month in Montreal:
- Tuesdays Blues 1 starts on March 5th at Cats Corner for six weeks. It’s a pretty small class right now so there definitely spots open for next week and onwards. See Cats Corner website (http://catscorner.ca/blues) for more details.
- Brouhaha Pub was on last Sunday (March 3rd) and will be back on again March 17th. The drop-in instructors for the March 17th dance will be Éric and Catherine. https://www.facebook.com/events/167466130072790/
- Les Lundi Live Blues at Le Petit Medley is on the 11th and 25th of the month. The band for the March 11th dance will is ‘Sabenita’. https://www.facebook.com/events/161813880642986
- This Friday March 8th is L’artere Blues with Rick L. Blues – https://www.facebook.com/events/469677216419199/
- Cats Corner blues room is on three times in March – March 1st, 15th, and 29th.
- Randy and Genevieve are teaching a two hour workshop on open position blues for those who want to add a little bit more dance repertoire when not in close embrace. It’s on March 24th at Cats Corner. Check it out at: https://www.facebook.com/events/395773837185511
As always, a calendar view of events can be found on this site by clicking on “blues dancing” on the top menu.