Blues dancing information and events at a glance for February 2013 in Montreal and Toronto! For a complete list (including the other cities), check out the blues calendar on: http://hamfats.ca/bluesdance . I do the Facebook searching so you don’t have to!
- Damon Stone workshop at Cats Corner February 16th and 17th!
- Les Lundi Blues on February 11th and 25th. Remember that it’s held at Petite Medley now, not at Gainzbar. Hint: it’s across the street from one another!
- Derek Falls Trio on February 11th.
- Cats Corner late night February 1st and 15th.
- Also, I believe there will be a drop-in lesson on February 15th at Cats for blues for the very first time. Genial!
- Pub Brouhaha on Sunday February 17th.
- L’artere Blues Friday February 22nd.
- Workshops with John Lozano on February 9th and 10th.
- The Dance Annex on February 8th.
- anddd Dovercourt Basement on February 14th. Valentine’s day massacre blues?
Other Canadian Cities
There are other Canadian cities? Har I’m a kidder. Check out the calendar blues dance fans.